Came across a friend's MSN Statement or comment or however u call it, it says 'what am I doing here in Swiss?' Funny that I actually answered my friend's question but it also got me thinking. Now, I'm thinking to myself the same question cuz I do feel kinda bummed out for the past few days over smthg. I'm not home sick, and I honestly don't think it will affect me....give it another couple weeks and we'll talk about this topic again. My reason for coming was very simple, get my degree and hopefully some experience and then start my career. As much as that will always been on my mind and I'm focused about it, something unexpected came up. Something that I totally unexpected happened. I can't really share with all u guys here on the internet since I like keeping my own little privacy, but yeah some of u guys may know wat it is already, if u dun pop me a MSN msg and we'll talk. Its god damn difficult trying to type this without leaking anything out to the public~ haha. Don't worry for the ones that care about me, skool n career is still my #1 focus and that will not change, but that thing that is f-ing with my mind is really f-ing with my mind that I get a feeling of failure. I always tell myself stealing Michael Jordan's quote is 'I don't think about failure, if I do that means I'm prepared to fail.' I'm a true believer of that, but with the way its f-ing up my mind I can't help but to think that I might actually not achieve something I set out to. I got high goals high ambitions, and I believe if there's a will there will be a way, but someone please show me the way! Nothing academic related so no worries people! I guess I should just leave it at that and not go on.
由於我知道最小有一個讀者會睇我個Blog以又比較喜歡睇中文。。。以下尼一段特登寫比你。。。可能會有錯字﹐不過一個去左加拿大十九年既人寫到中文算係"甘"上下架啦。愈認識你耐﹐我發現左其實你唔笨。。。 你欠缺些小自信﹐可能因為語言問題啦﹐不過我知你一定可以成功! 堅強D話比自己聽你係可以做得到架!!! 個過程會係辛苦D﹐不過我一定會盡我所能去幫你! 我最小最小都一定會幫你進步英文﹐你可能識得我日子短﹐不過我講過既好小我會做唔到!!! 我唔係係又幫唔係又幫個種人﹐ 但係我決定幫你既就點都會撐到底。 無論如可點都好﹐阿Lip係會支持你﹐鼓勵你!!! 繼續撈力!!!
For those that don't have facebook but want to see the city center/downtown that is close to where I live, please follow the link below!http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm44/phil126/Luzern%20City/
Take care y'all
Sir Philip Lau being kinda stressed n shit to think about is signing out!
Next update hopefully will be in a few days!
Peace~
SPL


No comments:
Post a Comment