Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sorry for a short post~

Sorry guys, this is not one of those in-depth posts I'm going to make here. Its 12:40am my time and I have an 8:00am class meaning I get up at around 6:45am so I don't have much time to post anything good here and don't ask me why I'm not asleep yet as I dunno! Anyhow, I went out to the town center during the weekend both day and night (hehehehe!) and I took a load of pics, however due to my farewell party pics I couldn't really put another slideshow in (cuz its time consuming) so forgive me as I only posted in on my facebook. Those that don't have facebook but want to see the pics msg me and I'll figure out a way for u to look at those magnificent pics.

I do apologize for the temporary inconvenience but I will try to get a slideshow up or something of that nature~

I have a feeling its going to get busy soon, well busy as in lots of ways busy not just education wise, "if ya noe me well enuff, u should noe wat I mean!" A simple "good luck" posted on the chill spot will be very much appreciated.

Sorry for lack of pics...
Love you all~
Sir Philip Lau (ah lip) signs off~

No comments: