Saturday, October 4, 2008

The much anticipated BIG POST~

Well okay I lied, I dunno how much anticipated this post is, maybe most of u had forgotten about this blog already...hahaha...Anyhow let's do a little updating, if I didn't recall wrong, my last post was about sports day that we had in school. Damn that was like almost a month and a half ago, here's the results, #1 in bball which was pretty much expected, suddenly joined a soccer team that morning n god knows which place we got, I think it was 3rd or smthg, when I was playing it was quite hilarious as I only like to watch soccer and dun really know how to play it, but whenever I run into places yelling for the ball it gets the defenders to be weary of me and starts guarding me real tight...I made myself look like a real threat to them...GREAT ACTING...I get a chuckle every so often when I think about it. The most surprising and my most satisfied achievement was actually coming in 2nd place in pool, I guess those times on the table after dinner and whenever I had time to practice really paid off. My road to the finals wasn't easy, to get in the semi finals I had to beat the guy that is regarded as the best in the school, then to get in the finals I had to beat a good friend of mine that I came to Swiss with (there's a little story to this one), and lastly lost to a fellow Torontoian that I met when I got here which is also a good friend of mine. Finals was best out of 3 frames and unfortunately I lost 2 straight, I played horrible and couldn't concentrate on the game as the friggin dude was cracking jokes dancing around being a complete disturbance, but really no excuse for under-performing as he was the better player that night! Regarding the little story that I mentioned above, I dunno if its wise to go public on this one, but on my final shot of that game, I dedicated that shot to someone in the crowd, it wasn't pre-planned or anything as it was just at that moment thing and it wasn't a dedication to a random person, but don't ask who~ After that shot I was like, f**k if I didn't make that shot I would look real stupid, and adding extra pressure on yourself before u take a shot to enter the finals is not really a wise idea, but heck I made it, that fan was happy, the people watching later giving me positive comments regarding what I did told me it was all worth it and I would do it again if the opportunity presents itself. Enough sports day, lets move on more recent times.

Had a mid-semester break last week, my bro Gil came from Toronto to visit and traveled with me and other people to Italy for 6 days, and damn that place is nice! I think nice is an understatement but u get the idea as I dun want ppl think I'm exaggerating~ Places I went to, Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Why no Milan? well if we stuck that into our itinerary then the whole trip will probably be a disastrous one as it was already constant travel already. Rome is a city that I think one can easily spend 5 days there as there are museums, historic monuments, and churches that you can see. Florence didn't spend much time there other than sleeping at nite. Pisa is one hell of a town/city, laying on the grass beside The Leaning Tower of Pisa is just so relaxing that I dun think I ever felt so relaxed in my life. Pisa is also a place that u could probably spend 2 days there as there is quite a bit of shopping available there. Venice, here's the romantic side of me coming out to give a suggestion that u must and I mean must take on, I dun care if u're a guy or a girl reading this rite now, GO WITH YOUR BF/GF!!!! A very romantic place that I think literally any human being will love! Here's a tip, if u plan to go to Italy with ur bf/gf, save a little more money before u go and book a hotel room that has a balcony view...spectacular and romantic view that I really can't use words to describe...but GO WITH UR BF/GF only...DUN GO IN A GROUP...u'll thank me for the tip when u get there! Italy is also a very expensive place to go, so budget wisely! Going to Italy deepened my love for espressos, that small little coffee is just so great tasting that I crave for it quite often!!!

Wat's going on inside Sir PL's mind? well I downloaded 側田 new CD and one of the songs is amazing that I can keep on repeating and repeating.

是太想念您 超過了預期
張開手保護您 遊歷世界
讓您驚喜
由這一分鐘 我一生 就只有您
明日縱使不堪 阻不到我用心愛您
讓我終於都明瞭 明白您比生死重要
連話語 也沒法盛載得起
I’ll spend my life here beside you in every way
For I have nothing left to be here on this Earth today
讓我終於不動搖 這改變因您
如若您欠信我的力氣

我唱這首歌為您


我都想有個人比我唱比佢聽。。。
佢係邊個? 唔知呀!!!
首歌叫三十日﹐ 側田新碟!


I've been going through quite a depressed week, I felt that I haven't really been all that happy since I got here in Swiss. Yeah sure the scenery and all that stuff is great, and living alone is something I'm really enjoying, but there's something missing in my life. That missing something is something that I dunno if it will come or not and to be honest I dun wanna think about it. I always knew my priorities and I dun think there will be anything that is going to change it cuz that's just the way I am. I have my short term and long term plans, close friends know it, I honestly think the plan is quite concrete and a good path to follow. Reason I'm talking about this stuff is what makes an original plan change? Referring back to the lyrics above, what if you feel that there is somebody that is valuable enough for u to change ur plans to match it with what they hope for? Giving urself completely and being devoted to that person is love? I'm not saying I'm in a relationship or I have that special someone, but wat if u met one that u feel u can voluntarily change ur plans for, do u keep fighting for that someone even if they're unavailable? Celine Dion's old old song "That's the way it is" has a few lines in there that is really encouraging,

When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is

Alrighty, enough with the love stuff....but its just something to think about if u're bored and got nothing else to do. I've said it time and time again, I dun want this blog to be just an update of my life as a matter of fact I dun want it to be an update of my life, I want it to be deep thoughts and something that people can think about after they read it.


Here's a pic of me in the Colosseum


Sir PL checks out~
PEACE~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo...that's a badass pic bro...honestly!!! check out my blog too www.white-vader.blogspot.com....peace

Tim said...

bro...alex said they might hire next year but who knows...and I m sick of Revnue Management and I think Rashid want to throw me back out to the Front Office to be Senior Assistant Manager...no confirm but this is what he told me....your intern is still in consideration and Rashid wants white ppl...we might also not have trainees next year cuz Global financial crsis...so I'll try my best man to get you in bro...I really want you to be here