I wanna thank all those that showed up on Friday night as well as those that had called me or messaged me. I also have to apologize to the people that I didn't get to see before I leave really I tried my best to find you all but these last few days had been quite busy for me, but dun worry you'll see me in August of 09 I think? To be honest, I feel lucky, grateful, proud, and extremely happy that I have a great bunch of friends here in Toronto. Trust me to those of you reading this post right now, you guys really made it difficult to leave, I know I'll be back, but damn not being able to chill with all of you for one year is going to be tough. I'm quite happy to leave Toronto because its such a boring place, but the people here that I know are just simply amazing and irreplaceable. I'm figuring out how to put a slideshow on my blog so that every picture I took on Friday night will be shown, I don't want to just pick out a few and post it as I feel its not fair to leave some people out. Damn all of you are amazing friends and I'll miss you guys! Stay cool and keep having fun for a year, when I come back we'll party again! A new idea just popped up from my head, how about I book a room at Focus for sometime in July or August so we can party again as my "Welcome Back Party"? lol...
Seriously, I miss all of you, and this post is getting really similar to the one below...hahaha!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment