Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Post of this Blog!


My very first blog post of my life occurs on the day of what I consider a new beginning. Most of you reading this should have known for a long time of a problem that I care a lot about, my thinning hair. Close friends of mine had always recommended and urged me to just shave it off, a few years back if you tell me to do that I wouldn't consider it and would just do it, but due to the lack of hair in the front it caused me to do some considering. What's there to consider you ask? Well I'm scared that it will be really visible of my receding hairline and the thinning. I never worried about the shape of my head, because I had done it before and I know the shape of my head will make me look good with a shaved look. Surprise surprise, I told my good friend Gil to take me to a black barber shop to shave my head, never really thought I would ever in my life get a haircut at a black barber shop (I'm not racist!) but the guy really did a good job. I finally understand why black people say they don't just shave their head, they have to do lines. Judging from what I have seen in the mirror, the guy help me create a hairline, yes it makes my forehead looks big, but at least now with a hairline, my issues are not that visible. Next question is, where the hell can I find a black barber in Swiss?? cuz I know there ain't that much black people around there. I'm hoping, one of my buddies that is black that is also goin Swiss with me knows how to shave heads since he's planning to shave his own head, we'll see if he does a good job to his own head then he's gonna do my head. Enough with blogging about my head, I'll make more a few more post tomorrow.

1 comment:

CivicB™ said...

don't worry about your hair bro, no matter how u look i still luv u (NO HOMO!!!)